Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Starting to think about my trip to Nepal

Hello everyone!  I am starting to get excited about my upcoming trip to Nepal!  I can't wait to meet the first class of PAHS medical students and to visit my friends in Kathmandu.  I have a lot to do before I leave...genetics lectures and labs to prepare, faculty development workshops to plan, and of course...packing...
I hope you will follow my adventures here and please comment!  I would love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following your adventures here! So excited for you!
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited too! Thanks Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so how's your trip to Nepal? Well, I hope all you need to do has been done. That way, you don't have to worry about anything back home. I hope you enjoyed your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete