Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Teaching Medical Genetics in Nepal

Sunday, June 3 was my first day of teaching medical students at PAHS.  I can remember delivering the exact same lecture - The Importance of Genetics in Medicine and Modes of Inheritance - to the 1st batch of PAHS students last year.  I have to say that the classrooms, lecture halls and offices of PAHS were MUCH hotter this year!  The students, hopefully, seemed to get it.




This was also Katie's last day before she headed off to a conference in Europe and then home to Seattle.  It was too bad that our time did not overlap as much this year and I didn't get a chance to see Katie much this time in Nepal.

Katie, Stephanie and me

Babu, Katie and Stephanie

Babu, Katie and me

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can meet up with Katie when you're in Seattle in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete