Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Home

Well I have been home for a couple of days now and it's been a bit sad.  Jetlag is hard to get over and coming back to reality is always hard.  After being away in a place so different than here I am finding it hard to readjust.  I have to go back to work tomorrow and have a very busy week ahead of me.  Then I am leaving again for a conference on Sunday.  I think my cats are going to hate me...

Now that I am home I am even more struck by the differences between teaching in Canada and teaching in Nepal.  Joan and I are running a PBL Tutor Training workshop today and Thursday and it will be interesting to see the contrast.  I will write about it all later!  I am also meeting with some UBC medical students this afternoon from all 3 sites to talk to them about Nepal before they go there themselves this summer.  It will be fun to discuss these differences with them too!

1 comment: