Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2011

The Long Journey Home

I am sitting in the Travelodge at LAX on my way home from Nepal. It has been a long day or 2 so far but it has been pretty good. My long Bangkok to LA flight went really fast again. I'm getting great at sleeping on planes!
I am here for the night and then I catch a plane at 11:15 am for Vancouver and then a few hours to wait there until I fly home to Victoria! I think tomorrow will feel longer than today because I will be so close to home. It'll be nice to sleep in my own bed and have a long, hot bath. Thankfully it's also the Easter long weekend so I can recover from jet lag a bit.

2 comments:

  1. And *poof*, just like that you're on the other side of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Jane! Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us followers :)

    ReplyDelete