Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

More randomness

Pringles are a universal food. Every country I have ever visited has Pringles in their stores. Some flavors are ridiculous. Like blueberry hazelnut and lemon in Thailand...
I bought some plain Pringles here on my first shopping trip.

I always think it's cute to realize that the animals in different countries understand and respond to the language that surrounds them. So the dogs here understand Nepalese and wouldn't understand English! I don't know why that always fascinates me.

4 comments:

  1. I am so loving the randomness of this post. I can picture you standing there with your head tilted, "Hmmm, Pringles ARE everywhere..."

    You can find that Laughing Cow cheese almost everywhere in the world too, always unrefrigerated...

    I am loving the randomness of this po

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think dogs understand ALL languages. Because it's the tone, not the words that they interpret. For example, if u say something like "bad dog" butt instead of using a scolding tone use a pleasant tone, they'll wag they're tails & think you're praising them. Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right Rebecca! They are multilingual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jane, how I do appreciate your miscellaneous observations. I had no idea that pringles have made it that far.

    ReplyDelete