Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Heading Back to Nepal Soon!

Hello followers!  It's that time again - I am heading back to Nepal to teach Medical Genetics at the Patan Academy of Health Sciences (PAHS).  I leave on May 24, 2012 and I am really looking forward to seeing my friends, colleagues and students again!  It will be so great to see how the first batch of medical students are doing in their 2nd year.  And to meet the second batch of students.  The teaching schedule was pushed back a bit so I am going about 2 months later than I did last year.  It will be very rainy this time around - no fun.  Bought my rainboots and umbrella and I am told I will need good bug spray...

I really hope that you will follow my journey again here and comment lots! 

4 comments:

  1. How exciting!! I look forward to following along again this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great to read your comments! You will need to start blogging your trips soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane! i was googling nepal and found your blog! i'm looking to trek in nepal this July - will you be around during the month of july? I'm from london and it'd be nice to meet up with you if you'd be in nepal.

    pri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pri,
    I won't be in Nepal in July - too bad! That would have been fun to do a trek. I'm sure you will have a great time there and let me know how it all goes!

    ReplyDelete