Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 24, 2012

On my way!

I am on my way now - 2 flights down.  Just waiting in Calgary for my flight to Tokyo.  This will be the long one.  I can't wait to sleep!  This is supposed to be a great airline so I am looking forward to the Executive Class treatment.

I just want to clarify something here.

The only reason I am flying in Executive Class is because I used my Aeroplan points to purchase this flight to Nepal this year.  It was not many more points to fly Executive rather than Economy.  Just in case anyone thought that I was paying for Executive Class...

2 comments:

  1. ha ha. i like how you clarified that. people would definitely think you were rich! too bad you slept thru the executive class experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I had to explain that! :)
      The Executive Class experience means that you can actually sleep! It was so good and so was the service and the food!

      Delete