Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2011

2 flights down, 2 more to go!

I am sitting in the lounge in LAX. I have a long layover here before my crazy long flight to Bangkok. I had to walk to a different terminal after I got off the plane from Vancouver,then I had to wait 2 hours just to check in-until the Thai counter even opened!
It's okay though...
Eating fried rice and drinking red wine in the lounge is pretty good!
I managed to change my seats on both upcoming flights to bulkhead emergency exits. That's also good news! I was a bit worried about legroom on my 17.5 hour flight.
Anyway, just a quick update. Maybe more from Bangkok.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like your own personal "Amazing Race" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried to figure out the upgrade with points...sadly, this did not work...coping mechanism: red wine and noise-cancelling headphones...

    ReplyDelete