Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

Thanks to my colleague in Nepal, I have my answers.  I'm glad that I send the document in the end.  It is very helpful for me to have the answers.  The trip is coming up so fast!  I am actually going to start packing this weekend.
I met with some IMP 1st year students this afternoon to talk about the possibility of them going to Nepal this summer to volunteer as content tutors for the PAHS students during their cardiovascular block.  I am so happy to hear that so many people are interested in this opportunity, in this medical school and in these people.  It will be such a great experience for them.  It's too bad that they won't be there while I am there.

3 comments:

  1. You only started packing now? I've seen you pack, I don't think that will be enough time...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packing:

    the three P's

    Pristine and Purell and Patience !!!!!

    sorry our time there doesn't overlap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent advice - thanks CA! I wish we overlapped there as well.

    ReplyDelete